It is the policy of “GGS- Khazar” LLC (PGSK) to conduct its activities in such a way as to:
- Consider primarily the health and safety of its employees, contractors, and any third parties who may be affected;
- Provide a system of safe working practices and safe working environment in both ship and shoreside operations;
- Protect and prevent pollution of the environment, whilst seeking improvements in the efficient use of natural resources, comply with the legislative HSE requirements;
- Ensure that health, safety, and environment (HSE) issues have equal status with all other primary business objectives.
GGSK pursues this policy through Company strategies and action plans, supported by visible management commitment and through the individual contributions of all employees.
All GGSK managers, are accountable for the health and safety of those working under their control. Their responsibilities include promotion and implementation of PGSK policies, continuous development of job skills, systems, and procedures, in full understanding of the importance of Health, Safety, and Environmental Protection.
GGSK policies seek to incorporate guidance from OGP safety documents. Generally, the most stringent standards prevail.
Our goal is zero accidents, injuries, and cases of ill health.
- GGSK seeks to conduct their activities in such a way as to avoid harm to the health of their employees and third parties;
- GGSK implements necessary measures to maintain the continued good health of its employees;
- GGSK provides appropriate training in health-related matters, and assures its employees that disclosures of medical conditions are treated with confidentiality.
- GGSK conducts its activities on the principle that all injuries are preventable and will actively promote a high standard of safety.
- GGSK is committed to creating a safe system of work to reduce the risk of work-related injuries and to providing adequate resources for safe equipment, training, and, as appropriate, personal protective equipment (PPE).
- GGSK encourages employees to evaluate assigned tasks and participate in HSE meetings to resolve problems and difficulties in a positive, productive and safe manner.
It is important that employees understand that their managers expect them to conduct themselves in a safe and proper manner while carrying out their tasks. This is an integral part of the employee evaluation and is one of the main employment conditions.
“GGS- Khazar” LLC will further:
- Pursue in its operations progressive reductions of emission, effluents, and discharges of waste materials that are known to have a negative impact on the environment;
- Aim to provide products and services supported with practical advice that, when used in accordance with this advice, will not cause injury or undue effects on the environment;
- Promote the protection of all natural and cultural environments that might be affected by the development of its activities and seek continuous improvement in the efficient use of natural resources and energy.
Safety and Quality
GGSK possesses International Certificates:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System);
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System);
- OHSAS 18001 (Health and Safety Management System).